The following terms and conditions form the basis of your contract with Local Link. By confirming your tour, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these term and conditions and agree to them.
- Pricing: Published and quoted prices are subject to change until your tour is paid in full. We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in quoted prices at any time before your trip is confirmed. Your tour must be paid in full in order for you to participate in the tour. We reserve the right to collect all or part of the cost of your tour in advance of your tour. You agree that you have carefully read your tour itinerary and understand what is included in your tour price and what is not.
a. 72 hours or more prior to your tour: If you cancel your tour at least 72 hours before it starts, no penalty will be charged by us. Depending on the operator of your tour and the deposits or payments we are required to make in advance of your tour, you may or may not receive a total refund or reschedule your tour. The price of a rescheduled tour is subject to change.
b. 24 hours or less prior to your tour: If you cancel your tour less than 24 hours before it starts, you will be subject to a penalty of 50% of the total price of the tour.
c. No shows: If you fail to appear on time for your tour for any reason without providing us the proper advanced notice, including but not limited to lateness, airline cancellations, or sickness, you will not receive a refund.
d. Cancellations by us: You acknowledge that we may need to cancel your tour due to reasons outside of our control, including but not limited to weather, political factors, or labor shortages. In such cases, we reserve the right to reschedule your tour or apply to a refund. The price of a rescheduled tour is subject to change.
- Third-Party Operators: You acknowledge that Local Link partners with local tour operators. We facilitate your tour but do not have control over all aspects of your tour. Local Link is not responsible for the actions or inactions of the third-party operators.
- Physical Conditions and Assumption of Risk: By booking a tour with us, you accept and assume full responsibility for any, and all risks of illness, injury, or death and of the negligence of Local Link and/or its partners, affiliates, and tour operators and agree to hold harmless and release Local Link from all related claims.
- COVID-19 and Strikes: By booking a tour with us, you acknowledge that the COVID-19 pandemic exists and is ever-changing. You agree to follow all COVID-19 pandemic rules and regulations while on the tour, including but not limited to mask/shield mandates or testing requirements, as such rules and regulations may exist today and as they may change. The agency is not responsible for changes or cancelations due to strikes and protests.
- Disclaimer of Liability: By booking a tour with us, you acknowledge that you have carefully read these Terms and Conditions and fully understand its contents. You are aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between you and Local Link. You agree to release Local Link from liability for yourself and each member of your traveling party and any minor children accompanying you.